The Consortium for Global Understanding (CFGU) is a full service management consultancy that specializes
in global effectiveness, primarily global diversity & inclusion and intercultural communcation consulting and training services. We work with companies to:
- Increase global workforce performance and engagement that will drive
business success and create competitive advantage.
- Create inclusive, highly engaged work environments that unleash
untapped human potential.
We believe that having a global team from the outset is a critical success factor for creating and implementing
global effectiveness solutions that are impactful and achieve your desired outcomes.
We are able to assess a company's global dynamics from the perspectives of the regions and countries involved, and
then create solutions that will increase worldwide performance.
We leverage the strengths and expertise of our global team to develop customized consulting and training
services that meet your specific and unique needs. As a global team, we live what we teach; we are constantly working
cross-culturally in our collaborations with each other.
Our global team brings:
- World-class experts in diversity & inclusion and multicultural
- A successful track record of global effectiveness consulting and training;
- Extensive experience implementing complex, large-scale, multi-year rollouts;
- Tried and true content and approach that can be customized to meet your specific needs and objectives;
- A global design team to ensure the training design is consistent globally,
yet flexible to be tailored to country-specific issues and needs; and
- A global implementation team to effectively manage the implementation of a global training rollout.
Copyright © 2005. Consortium for Global Understanding. All Rights Reserved Worldwide.
To create highly engaged and inclusive work environments where people can be whole, authentic and fully engage
their skills, talents and abilities to drive innovation, creativity and business success.
Consortium for Global Understanding 5600 W. 70th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55439 U.S.A.
Tel (+1) 952.944.4243 firstname.lastname@example.org